Let's celebrate fall colors with wonderful and warm antique statement jewelry!
These are my TOP FOUR favorite statement antique jewelry gemstones for fall. The warmth and sparkle in a large scale gemstone keeps me inspired and feeling glamorous as it becomes colder and darker outside. The wonderful thing about citrine and tourmaline is the versatility. Pair a huge and glam citrine with your weekender jeans, and it is the perfect fun statement ring. Play with scale, and pair your chunky knits with a huge antique gemstone pin for a unique autumnal fashion statement. Please click on the images below to get more information about an individual piece.
4. Vintage Midcentury Modern emerald cut citrine in rose gold. I adore this ring! The emerald cut and warm golden colors in the citrine makes a clear and bold statement. This would also be a really fun and unique antique gemstone engagement ring.
3. Antique large scale Scottish silver brooch with engraved dragons. What on earth could be a more fabulous fall statement jewel than a remarkable and rare 1870s antique pin? Signed, 'AMIESON ABFRDEFN'.
2. Rose tourmaline. The COLOR of this Midcentury 12 carat tourmaline! It is a true warm dusky rose. The setting is platinum and architectural with baguette accent shoulders; all leading our eye to this very special vintage tourmaline. Although considered a cocktail ring, this tourmaline is the perfect match for a non conventional engagement, or anyone who loves a vintage gemstone statement. Perfect for a size 8 finger and above.
1. Retro 35 carat citrine cocktail ring. This ring is so much FUN to wear! I imagine wearing this ring with a little black dress to a fun holiday party, OR bundled up in jeans and a huge sweater; wearing only this rock peeking out under a sumptuous knit. Come in and try this one on- I think you'll adore it as much as I do!
Happy Fall. xoxo ~Gemma
This entry was posted in Gemstones and tagged gemstone countdown, fall colors, dragon jewelry. gemstones for fall, antique scottish, vintage retro, vintage tourmaline, vintage gemstones, non conventional engagement, christmas present, vintage citrine on October 28, 2014 by Isadoras.
The more active women’s lives, particularly Pacific Northwest lives, the more women seek out low profile engagement rings. Whether it is because a woman is taking gloves on and off as a doctor (or a nurse) or just because she feels a highly mounted diamond would impeded her lifestyle, many women are looking for a ring that sits close to the finger. And so we have chosen five of our favorite “pinworthy” low profile engagement rings to share with you.
1. A classic Art Deco diamond filigree engagement ring, that sits low to the finger in an organic, beautiful way.
2. Just because a ring sits low to the finger, doesn't mean it has to be simple. I adore this Art Deco North to South style diamond and sapphire engagement ring.
3. Perfectly sweet, this vintage engagement ring hugs the finger in the loveliest of ways.
4. What is more spectacular than this Art Deco rose cut diamond halo engagement ring.
5. An alternative to a traditional engagement ring, a wide diamond filigree eternity band is an excellent way to get a low profile with a large look.
Please visit our website for more beautiful engagement rings!
This entry was posted in Engagement Rings and tagged low profile engagement rings on October 24, 2014 by Miko Premo.
I adore pairing the perfect vintage engagement ring with the wonderful and unique person who comes to Isadoras searching for THE vintage engagement ring to call their own. Making that choice and finding a connection with a ring often is directly informed by personality, the partnership a engagement ring represents, and of course personal style. So here are some personality types as expressed by a few special vintage engagement rings. xo ~ Gemma
1. Midcentury Solitaire
You lovely Classy Lady! You love tailored clear lines that express simplicity and elegance to a T. Midcentury modern is uniquely clear and timeless in its structure and beauty. See all our midcentury engagement rings here.
2. Vintage Art Deco Engagement
You love the spirit of uniqueness. Every Deco engagement ring is incredibly detailed and hand crafted by a master metalsmith and stone cutter with love. You are enthralled by the whimsical details in a Art Deco engagement ring that makes it have character that is uniquely yours. Enjoy Deco engagement rings here.
3. Classic Vintage Band
The understated luxury, the boldness in classical simplicity of a vintage ring. You are the Audrey Hepburn, the Caroline Bessette-Kennedy in taste and elegance. You know a great band (or stack of bands) can go far. Shop vintage wedding bands here. Please note we have many more gorgeous bands in store.
4. A Colored Stone Engagement Ring
You love movement, rarity, uniqueness! A statement maker, choosing a vintage engagement ring with a colored gemstone truly sets you apart from the crowd. From Yellow sapphire, emeralds, to garnet, gemstones are as diverse in their color as their price point. Shop gemstone engagement rings here.
5. Gold Gold Gold!
You are a lover of the essentials in the most luxurious kind of way. Wearing a vintage gold engagement ring is a special kind of decadence- from French rose gold to a rich yellow 22 carat, wearing vintage gold is truly timeless.
Above: Moi et Toi antique two stone diamond engagement ring.
This entry was posted in Engagement Rings and tagged antique gemstone, diamond, personal engagement ring, vintage band, antique engagement, vintage ring, engagement ring, Isadoras Antique Jewelry on October 20, 2014 by Isadoras.
Items 1 to 3 of 8 total
© 2012-2015 ISADORAS, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.